- Elementary school students
- Middle School students
- High School students
- Post-Secondary Education (Community College or University students enrolled with full-time status)
- Must provide proof of full-time status. See below for details.
PROOF OF FULL-TIME STATUS
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION (UNIVERSITY OR COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENTS)
Within three (3) days of signing up for a student membership, you must provide us with your Enrollment Verification Form produced by the National Student Clearing House. This form is typically available in your school’s “online services” portal or can be requested from the school’s administration office.
- In the event of dual (or other) enrollment, multiple Enrollment Verification Forms may be required.
- A student ID or tuition receipt does not qualify as acceptable proof of full-time student status.
The full-time status, as defined above, can be waived under the following conditions:
- During the summer months, when students are often not enrolled for summer terms or are taking fewer than 12 credits.
- The student must have been enrolled as a full-time student prior to the summer months and planning to enroll as a full-time student in the upcoming fall term.
- Students in their graduating term if they need fewer than 12 credits to graduate.
CHANGES IN FULL-TIME STATUS
Except as described above, any change in full-time status is subject to a “Membership Review” and reversion to an alternative membership plan.
SUBMIT PROOF OF ENROLLMENT
This form allows for students to submit their Enrollment Verification Form (or similar) from their institution in order to claim the student membership discount.
"*" indicates required fields