- Kodiak Power Cakes Mix – 1 Cup
- Protein Powder – 1 Scoop
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk – 1 Cup
- Egg – 1 whole egg
- 100% Pure Canned Pumpkin – 1 Cup
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – A lot
- Butter, Oil, etc
- *for the skillet
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt – 1 Cup
- *as a syrup alternative
Admittedly, the Swole Version makes a lot. If you don’t need that much, simply divide the numbers in half, except for the egg (still use 1) and the Pumpkin Pie Spice (still use a lot).
- A large mixing bowl
- A 1 Cup measuring scoop
- A silicon spatula or spoon for stirring
- A large skillet that can fit a large pancake
- A large spatula for flipping dem cakes
- Combine ALL of the following into the large mixing bowl, and stir until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Kodiak Power Cakes Mix, Protein Powder, Almond Milk, Egg, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Heat your skillet on medium until adequately warm, add a small amount of butter or oil to grease the pan
- Pour/Scoop approximately ⅓ of the combined ingredients into the skillet, using the silicon spoon to evenly distribute the mix and form the first pancake
- *this will make 3 pancakes, one at a time
- Allow the first side to cook until lightly browned. Then expertly flip the pancake and allow the second side to cook until lightly browned. Ensure that both sides are cooked evenly. Remove from heat and plate it up.
- Repeat the above steps until all of the pancakes are cooked.
- Once your triple stack of pancakes is on the plate, top it with the Vanilla Greek Yogurt for a tangy and protein-filled breakfast with a lot less sugar than most pancakes!